Who doesn’t like the sound of saving money on your power bill? Everyone wants the ability to keep extra cash in their pockets, but the monthly electric bill isn’t usually the first thing that comes to mind when you think of cutting household expenses—until now!
Thanks to Now Power Texas, the top provider of affordable, dependable energy in Texas, you can rack up the savings and enjoy quality electricity service without breaking the bank—starting with free night energy plans.
Now Power’s newest promotion offers a free night plan and free energy weekends to their valued customers. At Now Power, everyone is approved for service you can really count on.
No one should have to go without reliable, cost-conscious power plans, and shouldn’t have to sacrifice stellar service in the name of curbing costs.
Let’s take a closer look at what this exciting promotion entails, and what exactly prepaid energy plans are all about.
“Free Night” Electricity Plans from Now Power Texas
With the newest cash-saving offer from Now Power, you won’t be left waiting around in the dark. Take advantage of a free night plan and weekends of energy usage at no extra charge.
- As soon as you enroll in one of Now Power’s unbeatable plans, you can relax solo or with your family and friends at night or all weekend, enjoying unlimited air conditioning or heating without worry over racking up costs.
- In addition to regularly rolling out new promotions designed to help their customers save as much as possible, Now Power’s plans are also available with NO deposit, NO credit check, and NO long-term contracts to make you feel locked in to a particular plan.
What is prepaid electricity?
Free night energy without worrying over credit checks or plunking down a security deposit isn’t all you get with Now Power Texas. There are many benefits to signing up for service with the top provider in the state.
- Prepaid electricity plans are another way Now Power saves customers cash, and prepaid customers are also eligible to take advantage of the free nights energy plans.
- In contrast to the more commonly known postpaid plans, where utilities are paid for after they’re used, prepaid plans give consumers the ability to pay ahead of time, or before the power consumption occurs.
- By paying for power ahead of time with a set amount of money, prepaid customers can track their usage habits in real time, thanks to the use of electronic devices called Smart Meters, and scale back whenever they need to in order to stay on-track with their prepaid power budget.
- Smart Meters are installed in your home, and feature a user-friendly display monitor with easy-to-understand power consumption information.
- If your prepaid energy account balance happens to dip too low, you’ll receive a text from Now Power letting you know.
- From there, you can quickly and easily add funds to tide your account over until the end of the billing cycle.
- Your Now Power team also analyzes your data usage from the Smart Meter in order to give you valuable feedback and hints for helping you carve out maximum savings on your prepaid or postpaid power plan.
Are you ready to start racking up the savings with Texas free night energy plans? Don’t wait! Sign up and get your power turned on in no time—as soon as same-day service is available (depending on where you live).
Check out Now Power Texas at https://nowpowertexas.com/ and enroll in one of their prepaid or postpaid energy plans with NO deposit, NO credit check, and NO long-term contracts!